Frequently Asked Questions
May I Check-In Early/Check-Out Late?
Check-in time is 3-7pm. Check-out time is by 10:30 am. Early check-ins will be accepted , if available (advance notice required). Check-out time can not be extended, but you may remain on the grounds after you check out of your cabin.
What do I need to bring?
Depending on your needs you may consider bringing coffee, creamer, sugar, napkins. Beach towels and lawn chairs are also a good idea. Sports equipment is also allowed, although we do provide the equipment for our outdoor activities.
What is included in the cabin?
The resort supplies: sheets, blankets, pillows, soap, toilet paper, bath towels and washcloths, along with the kitchen items.
What do you supply in the kitchens?
Not all cabins have kitchens. Those cabins with kitchens have refrigerator/freezer, cook top for light cooking , microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, detergent and dishtowel. Kitchenettes have all the above. They have a small refrigerator instead of a full-size.
Do you provide housekeeping service each day?
For guests staying 5 or more nights, housekeeping will come in every 3rd day to vacuum, clean bathroom, change linens . Extra towels are provided in each cabin. Garbage/Recycling Stations are located near each cabin.
Does each cabin have their own Campfire Area?
Cabins do not have individual campfire areas. The Main Campfire is in an ideal location with comfortable chairs. It is available for the entire resort, but you can often find a quiet moment alone at the campfire, if you prefer. There is an additional Campfire Area near the Old-Time Cabins. It is smaller, and reserved for those staying in the Old-Time Cabins that would prefer a quieter area.
May I smoke in my cabin?
All of our cabins are NON-SMOKING. You may smoke outside the cabin, ashtrays are provided at the picnic tables. There will be a $500.00 cleaning charge if the cabin smells like smoke.
Where can I buy groceries?
There is a grocery store and Laundromat 1.5 miles away.
Charcoal is available for sale at the resort.
What amenities are included with my cabin?
There is a park-style charcoal grill & picnic table outside each cabin. Each cabin has a color television that does NOT get very many channels. DVD players are available upon request. All cabins have heat and air conditioning.
There are NO phones or computer hookups in the cabins. Free WI-FI available on site.
May we bring our pet(s)?
Pets allowed in designated cabins ONLY. Advance notice is required. $15 fee per night. per pet. Please review our Pet Policy
Towels are no longer provided at Wisconsin Dells waterparks, so make sure to pack a beach towel!
Birchcliff Resort promotes a quiet, relaxing atmosphere and will not tolerate loud partying or loud music. No outside visitors are allowed.
Birchcliff Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Thank you for abiding by our Pet Policies. In order to maintain a comfortable environment for all of our guests and comply with insurance recommendations we have created the following Pet Policy. Even well-behaved pets can act unpredictably in a new or different environment, so for the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, there will be no exceptions to these policies, so please do not ask. Please make yourself aware of our pet policy before arrival.
- I will be responsible for my pet(s) and considerate of other guests and the employees/owners of Birchcliff Resort.
- I understand a maximum of two dogs per cabin is allowed.
- I assure that my pet is older than 9 months and is house-trained.
- I understand there is a $15/night non-refundable pet cleaning fee.
- I will clean up immediately after my pet, anywhere on the grounds.
- I agree that an additional security deposit of $100 per pet shall be paid upon arrival and forfeited in the event of damage to property (includes: on the grounds, interior of cabin and area outside of cabin), excessive cleaning required, inappropriate pet behavior, or non compliance of pet rules. I will be responsible for all related costs even If damage exceeds security deposit amount.
- I agree to report pet damage immediately upon occurrence to facilitate timely repairs/corrections/cleanup. Waiting until checkout to report pet damage can potentially increase my financial responsibility.
- I understand that the pet(s) shall not be left unattended unless crated. When crated and unattended, Birchcliff personnel will have on file a phone number to reach a responsible member of our party in the case of excessive barking, in which case a responsible member will immediately return and attend to pet.
- I will keep my pet(s) leashed and under control when outside the cabin. I understand there are no pets allowed in pool area or around main community campfire. I will remove my pet from other public areas if other guests are uncomfortable.
- I accept all responsibility of my pet(s) and their actions. Birchcliff will not be held responsible for any damage/harm done by my pet, or harm brought to my pet (such as dangers of predators, accidents, loss, runaway, illness, etc.)
- I understand that pets are allowed in designated cabins only, and I will not allow my pets in Any Cabin that is Not pet-friendly.
- I will take extra care to prohibit my pet from getting on the furniture or I will use the linens provided to cover up furniture to reduce the need for excessive cleaning.
Rates subject to 10.5% Sales/Room tax and 2.99% processing fee.
Check-In Time: 3 PM - 7 PM. There is no early check in.
No one will be available to check you in until 3 PM.
Check-Out Time: 10:30 AM Prompt. You will be charged $20/hr. additional for late check-out.
2 & 3 night minimum stay is required.
Payment on a credit card of first night down.
*Balance Due at Check-In: Credit Card, Cash or Travelers Checks honored. NO PERSONAL CHECKS
*A 14-day notice prior to arrival date must be given for cancellations or changes.
There is a $50.00 cancellation fee per cabin.
If you do not give a 14 day notice, your payment will be forfeited.
No refunds for early departures no matter the reason or emergency.
Pets Allowed in designated cabins ONLY. Advance notice is required. $15 fee per night.
Cabins are Housekeeping Units with no daily service. See FAQ Page for details.
You are responsible for payment in full for all days you reserve.
Back to Top